- rank highest for the term [geansai gorm] on google.ie
- domain name had to be new
- .IE domains were not allowed
- no keywords allowed in the domain name
And here are the results:
Hats off to the other guys who but in some great efforts. I counted around 15 entries, all though I am not sure if some of them were created by the same person.
A longer post will be following in a few days hopefully. Where I will be outlining some approaches I took to things (obviously some things I won’t be discussing). As I am a great fan of stats, here are some:
- Overall I had unique visitors 788 to the website.
- The resulted in almost 6, 000 page views.
- The busiest day (besides December 1st) was November 16th where 73 visitors came and looked at my entry.
- 531 people visited via the keyword “geansai gorm”
- strangest keywords were “photosesion dublin” and “gigs in kerry”
- google delivered 601 visitors
- windows live gave 40 visitors
- yahoo sent 20 visitors
- 2 people came via MSN search
- 17 blog posts were created
- google indexed 36 individual pages.
- 232MB of bandwidth was used by visitors
- 7MB of bandwidth was used by googlebot